Thursday, July 12, 2007

This is stupid

Mike turned off the power to our house. He called the power company, used Mom's social security number and changed the mailing address of the bills to his apartment in Austin instead of them going to the house. He then ignored the bills, threw them away, whatever. Then, when the notifications of them turning the power off, instead of paying the bills, or at least calling mom or me and giving us a heads up, and ignores them. So our power was shut off and all that food that mom and I spent our last dimes on is spoiled. Well, mom used her credit card and paid what the power guys needed to turn it back on. $700. I'll repeat that- $700. What's worse is that (he couldn't have timed this better) the day our power was shut off, Mike skipped not only town, but country and went to South America. We know that he did it becuase the power company told us. There's no whirming out of this one.

AND! Because he's out of town and therefore, unreachable, I can't get the information from him I need to put him on my insurance. So I can't get my car registered. So i can't get it inspected. So on Sunday, when Mom takes the truck to New Mexico, I don't have a vehicle until she or Mike gets back. So that's, what? A month? Yeah. I'm fucked. I start work in two weeks. It's over a hundred degrees outside and i'll be walking to work. Fan fuckin tastic.

Alright, enough bitching. I'm sorry. I was just a little... angry. Better now.

UUuuuuuugh.

No comments: