Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I'm Having

A Really Rough Time

Nothing bad has happened since I got here, well, besides Jackoff running his mouth to the whole town about how I belong to him. No one has died, gotten in a fight, been arrested, gotten sick, broken up, ect. But I feel awful. For instance, I got really sad, genuinly sad, that HEB didn't have raspberry jam. I'm not kidding. How retarded is that? I seriously almost cried I was so sad. Then I got pissed at myself for being a stupid girl. A whole bunch of stuff like has been going on for the past couple days. Mom says it's my "depression actin up again" pills will solve it. Right. They worked so well last time. I want to be ok with myself for once, just once. I liked myself you know? I really did. Now, I don't know. It's not that I don't like myself, I'm just afraid of myself.

Makes no sense I know. I need to relax and focus my attention elsewhere, keep my hands busy. Do something before I rot on this couch.

On a brighter, less psycho note:
I just got back from Live Free or Die Hard. My brotha took me. It was so awesome! Oh my god! So good. He kills a helicopter with a car, rides a fighter jet, gets hit by cars, shot, thrown out of all kinds of places, gets blown up and still fucking walks out of there. Fucking amazing. Go see it. Like right now. Even that kid is great, the one from Waiting and the Mac in the Mac commercials.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You wrote another blog! I love it when you write blogs. You're a much smarter, more interesting person than you give yourself credit for, I think.

Don't worry about TurdBoy. Just ignore him.

As for the depression, it's hard. I know. It comes with age, but it also fades with age. Turn it into something useful. It's not a weakness. Take pictures of it. Write about it.

Just don't give up hope.

You have at least one fan who's always looking forward to reading your blogs or looking at your photographs.

That would be me, not T.B.

Luke said...

It posted as walter? That sucks. It was Luke! LUKE!